Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas gift to Amiga community

I released Excalibur 0.9.8, you will not find a lot has changed, its the same program as before, bug fixing was the primary motivation for this release, but there are few new things, background color, fount color settings, new preferences application, new vertical scroll bar.

There are number of idea that go on in my head, I'm not going to tell you all of my ideas are until they are done, transparency is not on top that list, there are a few functional things that need to be done before that.

If your hoping Excalibur is going to be a AmiStart clone then your mistaken, Excalibur is first of all inspired by my ideas, its not a port, and its not a replica.

What you might expect in a future version is expanded toolbar functionality and maybe plug ins, for example remove memory meter and clock and turn it in to a plug-ins, so they can be replaced by others.

No comments:

Post a Comment