Monday, April 9, 2012

This ester I have been doing a few things :-)

I have been to the cabin whit my family, in weekend I have been partying whit good friends (DJ Vibes is the local DJ), and talked to interesting people:

Some information about DJ Vibes you can find her:
www.house-mixes.com
80's party, LOL :-)

When I have not been parting and play stupid fb games, family stuff I have been working on Excalibur, adding transparent borders to menus, it has been tricky need to experiment a lot, amiga datatypes (default image loader) do not support PNG images whit alpha, PNG images are now loaded whit libpng, and datatypes are now used as fallback for other images types.

The hard part is rendering, because alpha channel has rendered separated from bitmap image, and alpha channel has be prepared before the window opens, so graphic has to be rendered two times.

Its not really possible to update the alpha after its done, because once its applied to the window, the content of window is distorted by some ending swapping crap that should not happen (OS bug), so if I where to do that then I need to redraw the graphics also, it is also slow, so its better to do it once.

There are many things that need to be fixed before its ready, but her is picture how it looks atm.

The spiders is right and left border texture, I will need some help whit textures, to make it look rally nice.

3 comments:

  1. Looks really cool :-) If you want smby to test it i m here :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get one skype I send it too you.

    ReplyDelete