The release of Excalibur is eminent
There are only a few features, that I can think of that want, but they going to break some thing maybe, it's time think about uploading a new version, there is 30 changes in this update, so this big update compared to few of the older updates, I lost a lot changes, and head to do most of this twice, nothing makes me more annoyed, well its done.
* Menu divider texture is tiled and scaled up or down to fit.
* Added border to toolbar
* save and load of font settings
* save and load of RGB color options for clock and screens
* some settings has changed name
* toolbar icons, screens and clock is now relative to border
* smarter positioning of toolbar icons
* prefs: added fonts to save routine and gui.
* prefs: added border textures for toolbar.
* prefs: RGB color option for clock and screens.
* Fixed black border texture in GIMP.
* Bjornar made a new logo for me.
* Svenn Ove Hansen, created some experimental textures.
* Fixed bug: droping icons resulted in menu being saved to env, menu divider lost bug.
* Fixed best_height calculation in menu, assumed toolbar to be 60 pixels, that was wrong.
* logo is now sacled down if menu is too small.
* ASync memory bar redraw bug when drooping icons fixed.
* Clip background from window instead of background bitmap bug, fixed.
* Background texture in menu is now aligned whit border top texture, to support DjNick theme.
* DjNick designed a theme
* Fixed DjNick theme, created a icon from textures, and left menu texture, cut of some transparent empty space of right and bottom side of theme,
cropped down menu border textures so it worked on toolbar.
* Fixed up black theme, and bloody theme.
* Fixed check_ext() function checked .info instead of .ext (no major problem unless I like to use it for some thing else)
* disk.info is now ignored.
* font shadow option changed to menu and toolbar instead of global
* max icon size option changed to menu and toolbar instead of global
* prefs program: default setings are now set, before config is loaded.
* GFXMEM can't be 64bit int, due to only 32bit api for memory in OS4, changed to unsigned int32, max 4Gbytes.
* Membar drawen too often, due to refresh bug, added draw_gfx option to membar::Memory() function.
DJNick theme, what happened, well some of changes you see in Mokup are implemented, for example the different size of fonts in menu and toolbar, different icon sizes in menu and toolbar, this things might have not been there if was not for the mockup, what is not implemented is logo on border, and the shadow effect.
What you might not know, is that Excalibur allows for more then one menu, so you can have your music menu, and your games menu, and what ever, just drop your volume or folder on the app/toolbar.
So lets hope I have some time to upload it tomorrow, so you all can enjoy it.
This is Kjetil signing out.